Our school policies which we continue to review within our review cycle are now live on our website. The board has adopted SchoolDocs as an effective way to review our school’s polices and procedures which they review those due, within the cycle of self review. Parents can also review polices and you will be notified of any which are coming up for review. To do this you can follow the simple instructions.
- Visit the website http://birkdaleprimary.schooldocs.co.nz/1893.htm
- Enter the username (birkdaleprimary) and password (thehighest).
- Follow the link to the relevant policy as listed.
- Read the policy.
- Click the Policy Review button at the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Select the reviewer type “Parent”.
- Enter your name (optional).
- Submit your ratings and comments.
If you don’t have internet access, school office staff can provide you with printed copies of the policy and a review form.